Subject: Request for Updated Information on EUCEG Notification Fees and Product Lists
From: Tomasz Opaliński | AK UNIVERSE <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 14:39:43 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are seeking updated information and official sources (including links
or copies of relevant documents & legislation) regarding the following:

1.	The fees for product notification in the EUCEG system
(notification of electronic cigarettes and refills), including disposable
e-cigarettes, reusable e-cigarettes, e-liquids/refill liquids, cartridges,
and nicotine pouches.
2.	The fees for modifications or updates to registered products.
3.	The annual fees.
4.	Whether lists of positively registered products are published, and
where they can be accessed.
5.	The deadline for submitting annual declarations and the process
for their submission.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing this information.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best Regards,

Tomasz Opaliński

Chemical Documentation Assistant

AK Universe Spółka z o. o.

M +48 531 839 347

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aleja Jana Pawła II 61/241

01-031 Warszawa

 <http://www.akuniverse.plm/> www.akuniverse.pl

 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>

 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to
anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are
solely those of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not
secure and the sender does not accept responsibility for interception of
this message by third parties. This communication is not intended to form
a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly
authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses
transmitted in this email.